Open Invitation: Austrian Business Circle Event03 June 2015
We are pleased to invite you (please, find the invitation attached) to a new event of the Austrian Business Circle with the participation of Bufete Mañá Krier Elvira and speeches of Mr. Carlos Miralles and Dr. David Elvira.
Few times in the recent history the regulation on the Management bodies of the companies has changed so much in so little time in Spain; we find each other in a new legal setting that raises many questions:
• Can I have a senior management contract whilst being a member of the Board of Directors?
• Can a Director have a commercial contract despite having signed a labor contract?
• Why are there Directors that have not received their compensation despite having a golden parachute clause in their contract?
• The Revolution of the Transparency, do the shareholders have right to know it all about the Directors?
• Which is the situation of de facto Directors under this new regulation?
• What is the Business Judgment Rule? How is the new liability of the Directors and the Management?
• Must the General Meeting approve the contract of a Director? And the Board of Directors?
The event will take place on Thuesday, 9th of June 2015, at 19.15 p.m. in the K+K Picasso Hotel in Barcelona.
Given that the number of places available is limited, we would be grateful if you could confirm your attendance before the 5th of June 2015.
We hope to see you and give you our greetings that day.
Esteban Mañá Dr. David Elvira
Balmes, 76, Pral. 1ª
08007 BARCELONA, ESPAÑA
Tel. +34 93 487 80 30
Fax. +34 93 487 57 59
Member of Warwick Legal Network.