We can now take your conference bookings - please click on registration button opposite! (in Members'Area only)
We are delighted to invite you & your colleagues to the WLN Spring 2018 conference in Dublin, Ireland from 1-3 March 2018, hosted by Noel Smyth & Partners. For those in the know, Dublin is a city of history and nightlife, politics, music, sport and culture - the perfect place for both conference and city break. And they really can teach you the meaning of craic.
Conference venue is the Hotel Conrad, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland. This hotel is centrally located, within walking distance of many of the city's sights and most of our conference venues.
Conference online booking procedure:
- Use the WLN online conference booking registration form (see button opposite but you must be logged into the Members Area!)– and WLN will invoice your firm for the conference fees in February 2018.
- Please also book your accommodation using this "Book Now" link. Complete your reservation at our special WLN group rate. This special rate will be available until 1st February 2018 or until the allocated number of rooms have been filled. Please note that one-night deposit will be taken by the hotel at the time of booking. Should you cancel your reservation before 1st February 2018 this amount will be refunded. Any cancellations made after this date will be charged in full for all nights booked. And just in case, here's the full hotel booking link again: https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/hi/reservation/book.htm?ctyhocn=DUBHCCI&arrivalDay=01&arrivalMonth=03&arrivalYear=2018&departureDay=03&departureMonth=03&departureYear=2018&spec_plan=GWARW&datesFlex=false&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT
- Separately don’t forget to book your flights!
The business programme will be interactive and include several prominent external speakers - for more details, click on the button below (in the Members' Area only) for the draft Programme (subject to amendment).
The business programme will take place:
- on Fri 2 March (09:00-16:30 approx) and
- on Sat 3 March 2018 (09:45-12:45 approx).
Costs of conference
In addition to your hotel and travel (which you are responsible for), WLN will charge:
- Main delegate fee (firm’s 1st conference delegate) - €495 each
- Your firm's 2nd and further conference delegates - €475 each
- Accompanying persons (Thu-Fri 1-2 March: includes host firm reception and both dinners) - €120 each
- Visit to Powerscourt Estate & Gardens (Thu 1 March early afternoon, optional) - €30 each (includes entrance fee to main garden only and return bus)
- Saturday 3 March social programme (3 March, optional – afternoon bus tour, guided visit to Guinness Storehouse and dinner) additional - €90 each
Special venues have been selected for our social programme, including a reception with our hosts Noel Smyth & Partners (Thu 1 March) and dinners at Ely Winebar and O'Flaherty's at the Old Storehouse restaurants. The social programme is yet to be confirmed but is likely to involve a bus tour of the city and a visit to the Guinness Storehouse and dinner at Bow Lane cocktail bar.
We hope you're as excited as we are about this fantastic venue and gathering.
For further information please contact:
Stuart Miller, WLN Managing Director
John van Loo, WLN Managing Director