Download your free copy of our (W)e-Book:
"Shareholder Agreements - a Comparative Handbook" by Warwick Legal Network
This book considers & compares how Shareholder Agreements are used practically across 17 countries, what is their legal status and whether agreements on shareholder voting rights are permissible and enforceable.
The book comprises chapters on each of the following 17 countries:
- Austria - Dr Harald Kronberger (Zumtobel Kronberger Rechtsanwälte OG)
- Belgium - Theo Macours (Legalis Advocaten BVBA)
- Croatia - Branimir Ivekovic & Sanja Filipović (Ivekovic Law Offices)
- Czech Republic - Markéta Srbová and Lukáš Dulíček (Baroch Sobota, advokátní kancelár s.r.o)
- France - Arnaud Demont (ebl lexington avocats)
- Germany - Jürgen Breitenstein (ebl factum rechtsanwälte)
- India - Gautam Khurana (India Law Offices)
- Italy - Carlo Gurioli (Bureau Plattner)
- Lithuania - Laimonas Marcinkevičius (Law Firm JURIDICON)
- the Netherlands - Carry Dullaart (Labré Advocaten)
- Poland - Marcin Gorazda (Gorazda, Świstuń, Wątroba i Partnerzy)
- Portugal - Susana Martins Mourão (VSA - Vaz Serra & Associados - Sociedade de Advogados, SP, RL)
- Spain - Isabel Fernández Ripoll (Grupo Fes) & Estela González Osorio (Bufete Mañá-Krier-Elvira)
- Sweden - Per Nilsson & Anna Stenson (Flood Herslow Holme Advokatbyrå)
- Switzerland - Dr Manfred Küng (Küng Lawyers)
- United Kingdom - Ian Baker & Pia Dalziel (ebl miller rosenfalck)
- USA - Lee Patterson (Morningstar Law Group)
Each chapter has been written by local legal experts, qualified in the relevant jurisdiction - and nearly all are (at the time of publication) members of Warwick Legal Network.
Originator: Carlo Gurioli, Bolzano, Italy
Editor: Stuart Miller, London, UK
ISBN: 9 781916 465404, 1st edition, London 2018
Copyright and published by: Warwick Legal Network
To download a free copy of the book:
- in PDF-format, please complete the following details. You will subsequently receive an e-mail with a link to download the book.
- in ePub format, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Privacy: Your e-mail address will only be used to send you the download link and will not be used for other purposes or submitted to third parties. The filled in country of origin and country of your interest, will be used for statistical purposes and to send you (together with the download link) the contact details of the WLN member firms in the countries you have indicated.