UK: ebl miller rosenfalck boosts real estate team15 July 2020
Kamila Segień is a Solicitor with significant experience in advising UK and international clients in respect of the whole range of property related matters, including:
- Acting on the sale and purchase of high value residential property (including off plan and new build properties);
- Auction purchases;
- Property financing;
- Transfer of equity and gifts of property;
- Drafting documentation including deeds of trust dealing with ownership of the property, tenancy agreements, cohabitation agreements;
- Acting on lease extensions, lease variations, Right to Manage and Freehold Enfranchisement claims.
- Property related litigation and dispute resolution.
Emmanuelle Ries, the firm's Managing Partner, says: “We are delighted to welcome Kamila Segień to the ebl miller rosenfalck property team. Kamila is a perfect fit for our international firm, being able to advise clients in Mandarin Chinese, French and Polish on one of the most complex areas of English law for businesses setting up or wishing to invest in the UK. Kamila will work directly with Peter Welburn, who heads the ebl miller rosenfalck property team. With her extensive property experience and knowledge, she will also work closely with our expanding dispute resolution team.
We are proud that ebl miller rosenfalck continues to attract talented lawyers like Kamila, and as we continue to win more clients from larger City firms and attract new clients who are expanding their businesses to the UK from our core international markets, we are continually searching for talented lawyers to join our friendly team. We are confident that Kamila will be an asset to our clients, our team, and our ebl offices across Europe."
For further information, interviews or photographs please contact:
Emmanuelle Ries, Managing Partner
ebl miller rosenfalck, London
t: +44 20 7553 9938
#ebl #UK #propertylaw #recruitment #WLNadvocate