We are delighted to confirm that our conference hosts will be Corrieri Cilia but sadly we have to postpone due to Coronavirus.
Dates: Postponed due to Coronavirus & new dates to be notified soon
Venue: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands
Address: Golden Bay, L/o Mellieha, Mellieha 5510, Malta
Conference theme: "Hub Jurisdictions in the Globalised World"
The business programme will cover:
- Why & how do hub jurisdictions such as Malta, Cyprus, Singapore, Ireland, Portugal or the UK exist? Aspects to be considered: efficiency of business, tax planning, agile regulation, reputation management.
- The substance of hubs - what is their substance, how to deal with geographical disadvantages & logistical challenges, fiscal & employment incentives.
- The rise of digital assets impacting business - new asset types, evolution of blockchain, update on international regulation.
- Migration - work based and high net worth, jurisdictions which package products.
- Trends in M&A internationally - an update discussion.
- Law firm management - session under development, more information to follow.
Hotel booking link (to follow)
As you will see, it's an excellent resort hotel, located in a beautiful, quiet part of Malta and yet just 20 minutes or so by road from the capital, Valletta and just 25 minutes from the airport.
When we agree new dates for the re-scheduled event:
1. the conference programme will be available for you to download under the link below in the Member Area only; and
2. the WLN online booking form will be available in the Member Area, to complete your arrangements.
- evening reception in the conference hotel with our hosts Corrieri Cilia, followed by dinner in the hotel;
- full business programme from about 09:00-16:30 CET followed by a reception in the offices of Corrieri Cilia, leading on to dinner in Valletta (coach transfers included) ; and
- morning business programme (law firm management session); followed by afternoon visit to historic Mdina and wine tasting at Diar il-Bniet (coach transfers included).
- 1st delegate (from all firms) - not exceeding [€tbc] each
- 2nd and further delegate(s): will attract a discount from the above, to be confirmed with exact pricing; additonally we will offer a special “1st timer” discount
- Accompanying person - [€tbc] each
- Saturday social programme - [€tbc] each